- The Editorial is Published! June 5, 2023
- Invited Editorial for JACC May 16, 2023
- Super Migraine Sufferer April 18, 2023
- Long Time No Hear April 5, 2023
- New YouTube Interview December 25, 2022
- Follow Clueless Doctors & Scientists on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join 10,880 other subscribers
Angela A. Stanton Ph.D.
Blogs I Follow
- Inner Fire Podcast
- Richard David Feinman
- Reflections of a Violinist
- Stanton Migraine Diet®
- My Carb Breakup
- The menopause histamine connection
- Undiagnosed Warrior
- LOUISE FOWLER SPEAKS UP
- Disrupted Physician
- Da UGLY Ducklin -IN DA LIFE OF PASSION
- Stanton Migraine Protocol
- rinspre01's Blog
- Montony with Style
- Fighting the Migraine Epidemic
- this is... The Neighborhood
- 223,863 hits
Tag Archives: metabolic disorder
Acidic or Alkaline? Your Health in Question.
Posted on December 25, 2015 by Angela A Stanton, Ph.D.
What Food Are You Eating? And Should You Care? The statistics of diseases caused by the American diet (or Western in general) are really scary. So I will not give you numbers but understand this much: a very large percent of … Continue reading →
Posted in Healthcare, Interesting reading, Must Read, This & That, Thoughts | Tagged acidic, alkaline, American diet, anxiety, cells, depression, diabetes, diabetes mellitus, diebetes 2, grain, grains, health, healthy pH, IBS, metabolic, metabolic disorder, metabolic syndrome, migraines, MS, Parkinson's, pH, pH7, seizures, sugar, Western diet | 12 Comments
Diabetes 2 and Migraines? Read Why!
Posted on July 8, 2015 by Angela A Stanton, Ph.D.
Press Release The article “Migraines, Serotonin, & Carbohydrates: the Connection” describes the intricate connection between migraines, electrolyte disturbance, serotonin medications, and metabolic disorders including diabetes mellitus 2. Please educate yourself on what the connection is and protect yourself from lifelong diabetes … Continue reading →
Posted in Migraine-Blog, Must Read, Press Release | Tagged diabetes 2, diabetes mellitus, electrolyte, metabolic disorder, metabolic syndrome, migraine | Leave a comment