- New YouTube Interview December 25, 2022
- New Alliance with Request A Test November 18, 2022
- Ketosis & Measuring Ketones Explained September 26, 2022
- Are We a Generation of the Addicted? September 19, 2022
- Are You A Migraine Sufferer? September 7, 2022
- Follow Clueless Doctors & Scientists on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Join 6,836 other subscribers
Angela A. Stanton Ph.D.
Blogs I Follow
- Inner Fire Podcast
- Richard David Feinman
- Reflections of a Violinist
- Stanton Migraine Diet®
- My Carb Breakup
- The menopause histamine connection
- Undiagnosed Warrior
- LOUISE FOWLER SPEAKS UP
- Disrupted Physician
- Simple Living Over 50
- Da UGLY Ducklin -IN DA LIFE OF PASSION
- Stanton Migraine Protocol
- rinspre01's Blog
- Montony with Style
- Fighting the Migraine Epidemic
- 222,028 hits
- On April 1st the book Ketogenic The Science of Therapeutic Carbohydrate Restriction in Human Health is finally releasing! This is the first textbook on the topic of the low carbohydrate and the ketogenic diet and how these are applied to cure diseases and reverse autoimmune conditions as well as migraines. There are 68 authors in this book--I am one of them.Yay! My podcast interview, done in January, was released yesterday: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/127-angela-stanton-fighting-the-migraine-epidemic/id1534287036?i=1000599846594 by Fabulously Keto, interviewed by Jackie Fletcher. It's a long interview and I loved every bit of it. She prepared three quotes from my interview to share, and since I like all three, I attach them here as well. The interview is long, over 1.5 hours. I hope you enjoy it and will learn about migraine.Listen to the podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/118-channelopathy-the-breakthrough-scientific/id1544110832?i=1000580733189Wedding of a Migraineur: Migraine Free:Watch it here: https://www.florencechristophers.com/deliveries/LYnFc6PAlXvieDCh?play=asset_6572794
Author Archives: Angela A Stanton, Ph.D.
The Mediterranean Diet
The Myth of the Mediterranean Diet goes back to Ancel Keys, who decided that the meals served in Greece during Lent was THE ideal diet. Yep, it’s stupid, but it took off and now people believe it. How does the … Continue reading
A Discussion About Protein!
While most of the interviews I am asked for are about migraine, every now and then the discussion moves to other interesting areas. This podcast is about protein: what kind of protein, how much, age differences, and the many caveats … Continue reading
Migraine Interview part 2
We are discussing migraine specifics. Part 1 was in October of 2021.
Posted in Must Read Tagged migraine and banana, migraine and electrolyte, migraine and salt Leave a comment
Are You Getting Floxed by Your Doctor?
Do doctors know what antibiotics they shouldn’t prescribe for simple infection? It appears that most doctors don’t follow FDA regulations and especially don’t read updated regulations. There is an extended black box warning on all fluoroquinolone class antibiotics, which are: … Continue reading
Rain, Fog, and an Unexpected Overnighter: No Migraine!
New migraine testimonial So, for our newcomers who are still wondering if this protocol will really work, I had another huge day yesterday. The pastor of our church is a good friend and also a neighbor who lives right across … Continue reading
What is Migraine?
It’s only a day and a half away! This is a discussion-type lecture via zoom with members of the Nutrition Collective in the UK. Anyone can register if you wish to join. It starts at 6 PM UK time, 10 … Continue reading
Definition of Migraine
I wrote up a short summary of what migraine is, how to diagnose it properly, and how to treat and prevent it. The article is aimed at helping healthcare professionals learn what it truly is, because all they do now … Continue reading
Posted in Must Read Tagged can migraine be cured, migraine treatments, what is migraine 2 Comments
The Reviews on Amazon–They are Fake
Why Are All My 1* Reviews Removed? Lately, well, at least for the past year, I am unable to review a product with 1*. If I compliment a product with 5* or even 3 or 4*, the review goes through. … Continue reading
Do We Understand Cholesterol?
I am sure you know what cholesterol is and also believe that doctors and scientists all know what cholesterol is and they also should know what cholesterol does. I beg to disagree. LDL: Is Yours High or Low? I was … Continue reading
And Now She is No Longer with ADA
She left in early 2021. I presume she was fired–or at least asked to resign–as a result of her turning against big pharma and making it public that she reversed her type 2 diabetes by simply cutting carbohydrates. Below, the … Continue reading
Posted in diabetes, Food War, Healthcare, Interesting reading, Must Read, nutrition Tagged ADA standards for diabetes, can diabetes be cured, can I use low carbs for diabetes, diabetes is curable, diabetes is reversible, do I need insulin for diabetes, does keto cure diabetes, does low carbs diet help diabetes, how to treat diabetes, is diabetes reversible?, what about keto diet for diabetes, what about LC diet, what drugs for diabetes, what drugs for T2D, what is diabetes?, what is insulin, what is T2D 8 Comments